Mystery Tutorial! Identify yourself, or remain unpublished!

Important information from InsideQC staff and news post discussion threads.
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Mystery Tutorial! Identify yourself, or remain unpublished!

Post by scar3crow »

Someone submitted a nice looking hand grenade tutorial with some cool features... but under the Name field they put Hand Grenades... so as it stands, it would be a tutorial on hand grenades called Hand grenades by Hand Grenades (we should really change that to say Author, not Name). So care to identify yourself and resubmit it with your actual name in the name field?

Judging from the style, I am assuming it is Orion's, but I dare not trust my mind so much as to risk misattributing such a cool tutorial.

I would have posted this in Announcements since it is definitely an announcement, but I am not a moderator in the forums and thus cannot post there.
FrikaC
Site Admin

Post by FrikaC »

Heh, oops. You have to set the group permissions for each forum, and since Announcements is a new forum I forgot to edit the Inside3D Staff group to be a moderator of this particular forum. You are and were a moderator of all the other forums though.
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

Nice, and thanks. Hopefully the author will identify himself/herself, at a glance it looks like a sweet tutorial.
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

it's Hand Grenade. Give our warm welcomes to Hand Grenade.
Tei

Post by Tei »

CheapAlert wrote:it's Hand Grenade. Give our warm welcomes to Hand Grenade.
Holy Hand Granade, from the Mony Python brothers?
Senban

Post by Senban »

Oh right, that would be mine, sorry folks. What did I miss filling in?
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

You didn't miss any of the fields, but you identified yourself as Hand Grenades, so we saw "Hand Grenades, by Hand Grenades. Just make sure you put either your alias or real name if you wish under Your Name and the name of the tutorial under Title.

You will need to re-submit it however, the Your Name field is the only one we don't have editing power over, just make sure it says Senban in there instead and I'll get it up within the day that you submit it!
Senban

Post by Senban »

Hmm, I just resubmitted and it looks like it's done the same thing again, (possibly a browser issue, I'll try again using something different)
Senban

Post by Senban »

Nope. It dosn't look like that worked at all.
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

It came through just fine, I'm writing the news post now, it should be published.