Quake Navigator Feedback

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
Baker

Quake Navigator Feedback

Post by Baker »

http://www.quakeone.com/navigator

Suggestions, thoughts, improvements. I've implemented a number of suggestions from different sources.

It's purpose is mostly for someone who is new to QuakeC/mapping/engine developing/server administration to be able to find resources and also has some average player emphasis as well.

Mostly serves as a chart of where to find things as they are scattered across all sorts of sites.
FrikaC
Site Admin

Post by FrikaC »

Nifty, though I think there should be more links to Quake Wiki. It was kinda hard to find under "Resources". But ah well.
Baker

Post by Baker »

FrikaC wrote:Nifty, though I think there should be more links to Quake Wiki. It was kinda hard to find under "Resources". But ah well.
I "first paged" it.
Urre

Post by Urre »

The developer page doesn't list my favorite map editor, BSP. Long abandoned, but can be found at the bottom of this page.

Also why are QSG and I3D listed under textures?
I was once a Quake modder
Baker

Post by Baker »

Urre wrote:The developer page doesn't list my favorite map editor, BSP. Long abandoned, but can be found at the bottom of this page.

Also why are QSG and I3D listed under textures?
Added BSP, and I don't know why I had those listed under textures = corrected.
Xsniper

Post by Xsniper »

BSP fucking rocks!
-Xsniper-
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

Xsniper!
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.