drama crap

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
leileilol

drama crap

Post by leileilol »

Excuse me guys.

Ambitious projects take a long time Ren, and pushing me into getting it done isn't going to do anything. Also, saying it'll never release is uncalled for. You even went as low as to puppet Scampie to say that. What, you want me to rush the damned thing before July, all buggy and shitty? Is that how you like other's projects? Maybe it's because i'm using your 2DCAM base makes you the boss or something. I'll just ditch the fucking thing, "your loss" my ass, i'll do it myself.

and finally, calling one of my projects "StoneFag" or "StoneWang" just goes to show how immature you are, disrespecting other's projects like that. You're just setting off more drama by doing that.

If you want to drive down a busy snowed modder's morale and masturbate your e-penis with your bloated ego project over mine, go elsewhere.

*end rambles*
i should not be here
Tei

Re: drama crap

Post by Tei »

OOOPS!!

Looks like you wrote on the wrong window. This its Inside3D forums, no some private webmail.
Megazoid

Post by Megazoid »

I love CheapAlert 8)

Actually dude, don't feel you have to remove nudity. I've just played through Sin again, and all the little sexual innuendoes really add to that game. Same with Duke3d. Games these days are a bit sterile IMO. I guess that's mainly down to the fact that most of them come out of America, and they have such a big issue with nudity (from a game censorship standpoint I assume).

It's okay to shoot somebody in the face and have their head explode into a bloody pile gibs, but oh my god, don't show me a pair of tits. :roll:

I don't mind putting up with a Gargoyle penis flapping around in Stonefang as long as you have some female gargoyles too. :wink:
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

i'ts not the nudity issue which was solved a few days ago

it's the judgement I often recieve

so in short, fuck y'all, not see you till a project is finished.
i should not be here
RenegadeC

Post by RenegadeC »

Kiss my ass. You're overreacting, I didn't even call it Stonefag Sajt did
and as for believing that your mod is not going to be completed is my opinion, especially after announcing a mod on DCEmu and then the next day canning it. Good job there, also.. kiss my ass.
RenegadeC

Post by RenegadeC »

Also scampie came on his own free will, me and scampie don't even get along if ever.
Scampie

Post by Scampie »

CheapAlert:

I want to appologize. RenegadeC did not send me, he had just said that you were angry at him calling your mod stupid. Being bored and on the internet, I decided to do the internet thing and come join in on the fun.

I have no clue at all about your mod or how much work you've put into it, so I appologize if my childish actions got you angry.
Tei

Re: drama crap

Post by Tei »

I know CheapAlert for YEARS and I think he do too much internet. He sould do less internet and more real life stuff. Like make mods, sex with girlfriend, reading books, kissing his mothers, helping his father with the car wash, etc. Too much internet make people act like drama
or something.
Megazoid

Post by Megazoid »

I tend to over-react when I get the odd bit of bad press. My recent post on Func_msgboard shows that hehe. It kinds fun to have a blow out and tell everybody to "go fuck themselves" from time to time. I think it's healthy :lol:

Maybe CheapAlert does a bit too much Internet - who knows, but it more constuctive than smoking a crack pipe, it's also nut and lactose free, and completely bio-degradable.
MauveBib

Post by MauveBib »

handbags at dawn ladies. Everyone stop overreacting and get some fucking perspective.
Apathy Now!
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

RenegadeC wrote:Kiss my ass. You're overreacting, I didn't even call it Stonefag Sajt did
Didn't....
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
RenegadeC

Post by RenegadeC »

Sajt wrote:
RenegadeC wrote:Kiss my ass. You're overreacting, I didn't even call it Stonefag Sajt did
Didn't....
Yeah except I saw you say it (you didn't know it was cheapy's project at the time though), I just quoted it and pasted "lol" at the end cause I thought it was funny. There isn't any need to lie Sajt, I'm the one receiving the blame regardless anyways since everyone loves to point the finger at me... Woot. :\

(Edited for typos)
Last edited by RenegadeC on Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Electro

Post by Electro »

wow the community has changed since i was a part of it

reconsidering my standpoint on this years qexpo now
Benjamin Darling
http://www.bendarling.net/

Reflex - In development competitive arena fps combining modern tech with the speed, precision and freedom of 90's shooters.
http://www.reflexfps.net/
MauveBib

Post by MauveBib »

Electro: good to see you.

This is not a normal situation, I promise you. This is a carry on from an argument that has been going on for a long time. It shouldn't have spilled over to here, and noone comes out of this looking good.

So everyone stop it, now.
Apathy Now!
Wazat

Post by Wazat »

I think it's sad that this is the only active thread in the entire I3D forums...

Electro: don't worry about it, this isn't the community speaking. It's an arguement between a few people that should have been done through e-mail or PM. I'm looking forward to QExpo, if we ever get it planned anyway. :)
When my computer inevitably explodes and kills me, my cat inherits everything I own. He may be the only one capable of continuing my work.