Prydon Gate

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
ceriux

Prydon Gate

Post by ceriux »

hey i was wondering if anyone on here could help me since this mods website is hosted here supposedly, i used to play this by myself... and well i cant figure out how to play anymore i got the short cut made, but i cant find out how to play i hit new game and well it just plays quake. so.... if anyone could help me that would be awsome ! thanks!!! oh by the way , here's the website.

http://www.inside3d.com/prydongate/
Wazat

Post by Wazat »

Did you remember to add any required command-line arguments, like "-game Prydon"? Check any batch files or shortcuts you're using against the instructions for Prydon and make sure the folder name is correct.

I'm not in a position to download it right now, but later on I can try it myself and give first-hand help (assuming someone else on the forum doesn't solve the problem first).
When my computer inevitably explodes and kills me, my cat inherits everything I own. He may be the only one capable of continuing my work.
ceriux

Post by ceriux »

yea i did, it pop's up with the mods background and everything, i think i have to type start the game by typing something in the console i just cant find what.... and i cant find a readme for the mod either.... and the guide seems to be down on their website.
Wazat

Post by Wazat »

I can't get the download to work. :(

You might try e-mailing FrikaC about it.
When my computer inevitably explodes and kills me, my cat inherits everything I own. He may be the only one capable of continuing my work.
xaGe

Post by xaGe »

Try again maybe... The download link seems just fine now: http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=33745
Wazat wrote:I can't get the download to work. :(

You might try e-mailing FrikaC about it.
ceriux

Post by ceriux »

i got it partially up and running so far, seems to have a few missing but im fixing that too, anyone know if there are any servers still up for this?
Urre

Post by Urre »

No idea, but you could fire up the mod with DarkPlaces, and do a public servers search, and you shall find out :)
I was once a Quake modder
ceriux

Post by ceriux »

nope doesnt look like there is only quake game play mods and team fortress :(
ceriux

Post by ceriux »

well there wernt anyone playing online, now iv opened my own server, so if anyone want to check it out i more or less always have the server up! the mod is real fun! once u figure out where to go and things to do!
Error
InsideQC Staff

Post by Error »

Chillo would like this :) perhaps you all can work together... he's been remodelling all the Prydon models for a few years now, and now remapping. His Capel Curig is the shit! I'll let him know about it pronto.
ceriux

Post by ceriux »

awsome thanks, let us know! we'd be more than willing to host something that makes the mod better !

i may be possibly able to help him i model and map for half-life and iv herd quake is similar :D

had 3 people in the server today was pretty fun even though all we really did was run the sewers a few times :)