Woah

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
leileilol

Woah

Post by leileilol »

i should not be here
Tei

Re: Woah

Post by Tei »

DarkPlaces?
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

/me gets the impression that Firebrand just coughed up a rather large fireball
Entar

Post by Entar »

Sajt wrote:/me gets the impression that Firebrand just coughed up a rather large fireball
That one musta burned comin up - look at tha smoke trail!
MauveBib

Post by MauveBib »

You know cheap, if you go to your doctor they might be able to cure you of your fetish for hideous gutter spouts.
RenegadeC

Post by RenegadeC »

MauveBib wrote:You know cheap, if you go to your doctor they might be able to cure you of your fetish for hideous gutter spouts.
That won't happen, regardless.. I'm sure none of us care about gargoyles and the 150th model he's made of Firebrand; I know I don't.

*Is glad the image is broken*
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

Hey, leave the guy alone. If he wants to make gargoyles, I say let him make as many gargoyles as he wants. It's not like he's making YOU do all the work in making them after all.

And don't give me any of that crap about "gargoyles are all he does" either, because I know for a fact that he's recently done some weaponmodels.

And he isn't bothering or harassing anybody is he? He isn't going around the board insulting anybody is he? (though the case could be made that certain others are doing so without provocation :/)

And also, don't give me any crap about him not making any useful contributions either. Because if you're even here reading this, you're looking at one of his contributions. (Forum skin)

If you don't want to see the thread, that's easy enough to do as well. Just don't come into the thread in the first place.

Besides, I've got this fetish for hidious walking flesh-machine creations that are capable of mass destruction. Nobody's complaining about that. :P
Urre

Post by Urre »

Even though I'm putting my reputation on the line a bit here, I agree with Dr. Shadowborg. This is bullying. If you don't like his stuff, ignore it, and that's the end of it. Even though I don't like all the things Cheapy does, I don't go around bullying him, I just ignore it. I'm sure someone can find me saying nasty things about him if someone really wants to, so I'll say in advance that I'm sorry. Hope this shit ends someday.
I was once a Quake modder
Megazoid

Dwarves

Post by Megazoid »

RenegadeC is going to wish he never posted hehe. :D

Everybody loves CheapAlert. Yeah he's got a thing about gargoyles, but hey, it could be bearded nazi shemale dwarves. We should be thankful :wink:
Urre

Post by Urre »

Everybody loves Cheapalert? Wouldn't say so, which is the reason for my reply. I usually don't care about things like this, but I just think it's generally wrong to bash someone as much as Cheapalert has been. Besides having a strange taste and being occasionally ignorant, what has he done to deserve this kind of treatment? After being here for what, about 3 years now, I still don't know why. Those who have been here longer could perhaps enlighten me on this...
I was once a Quake modder
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

What the fuck, a drama fest?

Remind me not to pimp anything here again, no matter what it would be.
i should not be here
RenegadeC

Post by RenegadeC »

Shadowborg, A+ .. 10/10 for blowing it out of proportion...

I don't think anyone here has ever said "CheapAlert does nothing for the Quake community, all he does is make gargoyles all day", I know I haven't - and I haven't seen anyone say that either. I'm just against seeing gargoyle type stuff spammed in inside3d which has nothing really to do with Quake.

It also turns out I was wrong, apparently that screenshot is from his 2D Quake mod; but how was I to know without talking to CheapAlert himself? Exactly, I wasn't .. I certainly can't see any Quake elements in that screenie aside from the smoke, but that smoke could of just as well been a photoshop effect or from any place else.

If I knew it was Quake related, I wouldn't of said a thing - I didn't know so I spoke out; it's not like I'm forcing you to read my opinion, same thing as Cheapy not forcing me to read this thread.
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

RenegadeC wrote:Shadowborg, A+ .. 10/10 for blowing it out of proportion...
Perhaps so. If so, I apologize.
RenegadeC wrote: I don't think anyone here has ever said "CheapAlert does nothing for the Quake community, all he does is make gargoyles all day", I know I haven't - and I haven't seen anyone say that either. I'm just against seeing gargoyle type stuff spammed in inside3d which has nothing really to do with Quake.
A valid point. But then, since when has the General Discussion been exclusively Quake related only? I didn't see anybody pick on ajay with his "grr digging garden clay mud pipes roots grrr" thread. Nor did I see anybody yell at KakesaR for his "Poetic Contraversy" thread. Not even Entar's "Ice Sculpting Panda" thread got yelled at. And what about Supa's gmail invite thread? Or Wazat's "Anybody played Rachet and Clank"? The examples continue.
RenegadeC wrote: It also turns out I was wrong, apparently that screenshot is from his 2D Quake mod; but how was I to know without talking to CheapAlert himself? Exactly, I wasn't .. I certainly can't see any Quake elements in that screenie aside from the smoke, but that smoke could of just as well been a photoshop effect or from any place else.
And so you immediately assumed the worst, instead of reserving judgement until you learned more.

Anyway, once again, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was singling you out for grilling. It's just it gets damn tiring to see somebody who hasn't done anything wrong get bashed for no reason other than for who he is.

Peace. :wink:
Entar

Post by Entar »

Dr. Shadowborg wrote:Not even Entar's "Ice Sculpting Panda" thread got yelled at.
Well that's what General Discussion is about isn't it? :? :D :lol: :P
RenegadeC

Post by RenegadeC »

Those threads probably don't get yelled at because they are fresh and new, gargoyles are old and stoned.