ProQuake 4.70 PSP Build

Discuss programming topics for the various GPL'd game engine sources.
drm_wayne

Re: ProQuake 4.70 PSP Build

Post by drm_wayne »

Ahh good to know :lol: :)

But maybe you can help:

I want in ProQuake external textures, and your NZP have this feature (PCX), and it seems that you have port over the textureloader from DarkQuake..
Can you post a tutorial how you did that? Because DQuakes source is kinda a mysterium for me xD...

Greets :mrgreen:
Ghost_Fang

Post by Ghost_Fang »

Yea, i seemed to have forgotten the source. My apologizes, but here it is, i got nothing to hide :P

Its a great engine and as Jukki said, it is Kurok modified with a bit of Darkquake PSP mixed in there. As well as external textures for weapons and map textures.
As well as being really stable.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/brsfl4

Also Jukki, i joined the AIR FORCE, lol. Don't insult me with that Army crap lol.
Jukki

Post by Jukki »

Ghost_Fang wrote: Also Jukki, i joined the AIR FORCE, lol. Don't insult me with that Army crap lol.

Anyways good for the source.
Baker

Post by Baker »

Yay for decent people! :D

It makes me feel good that while some of the PSP developers do crappy stuff, that many of the ones we interact with here are ones you can respect. :)
The night is young. How else can I annoy the world before sunsrise? 8) Inquisitive minds want to know ! And if they don't -- well like that ever has stopped me before ..
drm_wayne

Post by drm_wayne »

Ghost_Fang wrote:Yea, i seemed to have forgotten the source. My apologizes, but here it is, i got nothing to hide :P

Its a great engine and as Jukki said, it is Kurok modified with a bit of Darkquake PSP mixed in there. As well as external textures for weapons and map textures.
As well as being really stable.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/brsfl4

Also Jukki, i joined the AIR FORCE, lol. Don't insult me with that Army crap lol.
Nice man, does it need any special stuff? It wont compile with cygwin..
EDIT: nevermind, you messed up something in "video_hardware_model.h", and you need the psp VFPU libs.
Ghost_Fang

Post by Ghost_Fang »

drm_wayne wrote: EDIT: nevermind, you messed up something in "video_hardware_model.h", and you need the psp VFPU libs.
Yea I apologize, i had several different builds in which i was trying different things, its been so long i couldn't remember which one was my stable one lol.
Baker wrote:Yay for decent people! :D

It makes me feel good that while some of the PSP developers do crappy stuff, that many of the ones we interact with here are ones you can respect. :)
Thanks Baker, I hope that even though I'm a little late on the source that I'm still a respectable developer for the most part :P
drm_wayne

Post by drm_wayne »

can you tell me how i can build a silm eboot?
Only fat seems to work..
Ghost_Fang

Post by Ghost_Fang »

The changes i made did not take the Slim into account. So i could have messed something up for all i know. I'm not sure what I could have done.
drm_wayne

Post by drm_wayne »

shit... . This makes the engine useless for me... i need a slim eboot...
I tryed to make a new makefile for the slim, and it compiled but the eboot
gives me a a blackscreen on the psp...

i need REALLY a slim makefile....