Dr. Shadowborg's .plan

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Dr. Shadowborg's .plan

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

After a long long absence, due to post expo laziness, Super Robot Wars J, and other delightful distractions; I'm starting to slowly strech those flabby modding mucsles.

First off: TROH is... kinda smelly right now. I've gotten sick of looking at it just sitting there, and it just looking back at me. Smelling. Smelling Awful. It's shelved for the moment, until I get some tomato sauce to dump on it.

Second: Within the next week or so, I'm going to be tossing up the old messy WIP's of TROH:CoD and TWOF once I manage to dig them outta the mothballs and dust them off. These haven't been touched in more than a year or so. (Reminder: TROH:CoD and TWOF were the multicharacter class mod, where the classes were I3D admins / members)

Third: Coinciding with the Second, I'm pondering plans to revamp and perhaps merge TROH:CoD and TWOF into something somewhat less ugly. This will however, involve significant work modelling some extra v_weapons such as a machine pistol, etc. As yet, work on this revived project has amounted to little more than an initial specification sheet outlining what's supposed to go into it.

Fourth: Wolrdcraft is staring at me. Again. Maybe this time I can whip something up that isn't "Boxy Brown goes Downtown to Box Town".

That is all.
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

unfortunately everyone still suffers from post-qexpo-laziness(tm)
i should not be here
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

I'd noticed.

In regards to the unfinished betas, TROH:CoD is completly intact, and only requires repackaging with a bit of documentation.

Unfortunately, TWOF's models have somehow been lost in the shuffle. While I still have the sounds and source code, and could probably restore the models again, I'm not sure I really should bother... :?
Urre

Post by Urre »

Speak for yourself Cheapy :P

/me flexes his coding muscles
I was once a Quake modder
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

/me needs regular Q1 player with Unreal playermodel "Bane" style ponytail and a gargeh player / monster model done in the style of X-Men TC's Archangel (e.g. doesn't run around, flys instead, and has arm cannon)