Can I use your maps?

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
Chillo

Can I use your maps?

Post by Chillo »

I need maps for my new TC but I can't map myself, and I don't want to hassle map makers to make levels for me (because there's always a possibility that I will discontinue work on this project) but if any of you wouldn't mind me borrowing some of your maps for this TC please reply to this thread.
FrikaC
Site Admin

Post by FrikaC »

Use any map of mine you want.
Preach

Post by Preach »

If you're looking for smaller maps, you might wanna check out the speedmapping site. There are some good quality maps given the time they took to build, and I expect the authors would donate a speedmap to a TC without objection. You might also want to look for metlslime's site, he's GPLed all his map sources, so there might be something suitable there. I don't have much I can offer myself besides speedmaps, but if you wanna go tracking down the chapter honour maps I did years ago, feel free to have em.
RooT

hey

Post by RooT »

hey if you want some help for mapping let me know, ill make pretty much anything you want and help with the mod if you need, im just that giving :lol: heh nah but i like helping out with mods so let me know
My mod site!
Mod Status:
Turret Defense: 30%
UPS: 45%
Chillo

Post by Chillo »

Thanks root. im looking for city type maps. If you could make a large city map that would be great.
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

Chillo, instead of starting another TC, why not join one of the many already in progress? Specifically mine? :)
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
Chillo

Post by Chillo »

well sajt why dont you tell me about your tc and maybe i will be interested