December sound good?

Talk about the Quake Expo and Quake Speed events.

When would you like to speed-mop?

First week of December
63%
Second week of December
38%
Third week of December
No votes
Too soon... something at the beginning of next year
No votes

Total votes: 8

Error
InsideQC Staff

December sound good?

Post by Error »

Discuss...
Entar

Post by Entar »

I'd say first or second is good, 'cept that first is probably better because it's further away from the Christmas rush.
Quake Matt

Post by Quake Matt »

Second week of December for me, since I've got a driving test in the first week.
neg!ke

Post by neg!ke »

i don't know how much work will be on my schedule then, so i can't tell which week is better. probably the first one, but we'll see. atm, i'm more or less okay with the first and the second week of december...

edit: first week would be better imo.
Last edited by neg!ke on Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eli

Post by Eli »

How are the teams put together by the way? And are team members allowed to discuss ideas before they start?
-Eli
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

Well as I would imagine with the other speed events, the theme isnt known by the participants until the beginning of the work period for it. So I guess you could discuss all you want, but it wont go very far as you wont know the theme.

That is a bigger question regarding teams... random assignment or by choice? Granted if we had a FrikaC and a than working on a project, clearly that project would just be decimating in terms of technical skill - so I really do not know.

I guess you just sign up as the team and it goes from there? Anyone else have thoughts regarding this?