News - Spirit Interviews Mexx

Important information from InsideQC staff and news post discussion threads.
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

News - Spirit Interviews Mexx

Post by scar3crow »

Mexxtra! Mexxtra! Read All About It!

Over at Quaddicted, Spirit has done an interview with Mexx, legendary Quake mapper. Its a good read, and shows just exactly where he went with his life after Quake, and what the experience was like for him.

Maps aside, Mexx also was a steadfast modder, crafting whatever he needed to make his maps a memorable experience and to expand upon that great Quake experience in the form of new tricks, traps, storytelling elements and great combat and scenarios. Go give it a read!
...and all around me was the chaos of battle and the reek of running blood.... and for the first time in my life I knew true happiness.
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

This is the start of a new practice. Whenever I make a news post, I will duplicate the post in a thread like this, and provide a link to the thread in the news post, to encourage people on the forums to be a part of the front page, and people who only hit the front page to use the forums, as well as letting the concerned parties quickly see any response our community might have to whatever the news may be.
...and all around me was the chaos of battle and the reek of running blood.... and for the first time in my life I knew true happiness.
gnounc

Post by gnounc »

Good idea. I never hit the frontpage.