I agree

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
Sajt

I agree

Post by Sajt »

I agree, I don't know why that button is there.

edit:Wait, crap!
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
Team Xlink

Post by Team Xlink »

It happened again.

This is the correct thread:

http://forums.inside3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=2203
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

Team Xlink wrote:It happened again.

This is the correct thread:
:facepalm:
i should not be here
Downsider

Post by Downsider »

I'm pretty sure this thread was a joke.
Team Xlink

Post by Team Xlink »

Downsider wrote:I'm pretty sure this thread was a joke.
I agree with you.
Baker

Post by Baker »

[Ah this should have been a private message, not a forum post]
Last edited by Baker on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The night is young. How else can I annoy the world before sunsrise? 8) Inquisitive minds want to know ! And if they don't -- well like that ever has stopped me before ..
Teiman

Post by Teiman »

Is easy:

This is JesusPost. Image He glow, and is not afraid of anything.

This is the "Kung-fu" post one Image it show how a rotating flyiing kick can beat *anything*.

---

Tooltips work for other buttons, so maybe these two don't have tooltip, or use he wrong field.
Urre

Post by Urre »

AHAHAH!

Tei, you still rule.
I was once a Quake modder
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

I'm glad you people beat Error to this thread!
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
Team Xlink

Post by Team Xlink »

Baker wrote:
Team Xlink wrote:
Downsider wrote:I'm pretty sure this thread was a joke.
I agree with you.
Don't agree with them, that's lame.

Downsider isn't cool because he subverts, it is because he is arrogant [arrogance is cool; you have to put up to shut people up to keep it]. Leileilol isn't interesting because he subverts, but because he is sticks by his contrarian value system and has works to show for the effort [he is an oddball, but he's an oddball with great ideas that would make the world not suck as much].

If you value their opinion, you must also honor their value system which would mean to tell them to f off.

Seriously.

You don't become great by valuing what other people think of you, it is because you *don't*.

Life is about choice. Don't be someone's doormat ... a doormat is only valuable to be stepped on.
Baker, I can 't help but to think your trying to make a point, one that should be a life lesson, am I wrong?
Baker

Post by Baker »

Ah, nevermind. I might have even read the thread in the wrong context.
The night is young. How else can I annoy the world before sunsrise? 8) Inquisitive minds want to know ! And if they don't -- well like that ever has stopped me before ..
Teiman

Post by Teiman »

Private message of not, was really interesting.

I like to read well written ideas. Even these that disagree with my viewpoints. Not here.. I agree with Baker.
Downsider

Post by Downsider »

:(
Baker

Post by Baker »

Teiman wrote:Private message of not, was really interesting.

I like to read well written ideas. Even these that disagree with my viewpoints. Not here.. I agree with Baker.
Lately real life has conspired to take away much of my free time.

Snow threw me a curve in February ... big deal it will melt in 2 weeks ... and then one time-killing surprise after another. I may not have any free time until June or July.

And I look at things I thought I'd have done at the end of February and watched all my projects stopped stone cold.

Methinks as a result I am less relaxed and more prone towards the "glass half empty" way of thinking. :(

If I just get the time to complete some of the things I badly wish to complete I'll think I'll be far more amiable like normal. :D

Sigh ... at times I wonder how anyone manages to complete anything. I truly have an incredible stockpile of things and without time I can't do anything with it. :evil:

Anyway, I think I'm gonna be a bit more judicious before clicking submit. I really shouldn't have been an ass.
Baker

Post by Baker »

Aw shucks, I might as well just say it:

I've see Xlink get picked on (or perceive it as such) and I get defensive because he's learning. I overreacted a bit.

Did I mention I like Xlink and think he's come a long way? 8)