Help Request - theCOTTAGE

Discuss programming in the QuakeC language.
DARKHALO2K

Help Request - theCOTTAGE

Post by DARKHALO2K »

Yello again,
I'm writing this in the hope of finding someone willing to do a small bit of Quake coding for me. Around two months ago, I began working on a Quake mod/TC that was to play in a similiar style to "Resident Evil 4". I did speak to a talented coder who offered assistance, but unfortunately seems too busy with real life related work to be of any aid for the time being.
Anywho, I will list the features desired below (all of which could possibly be built upon some of the chasecam code on this site!?), and if anybody can help then I would be greatful. Any coder would obviously also gain credit in the games readme and credits screen, as-well-as on my website (when it's complete, a teaser resides at http://nalaonline.quakedev.com ). Also, you can see some beta shots at www.geocities.com/nalahalo/cottage.html

Desired Features
- On as default, third person view (with camera close to the player)
- Top and bottom "widescreen" borders
- Health & ammo displayed in bottom right corner (above borders)
- All other hud related stuff is hidden
- Attacks are restricted until a set key is held as well (as in Resi)
- Movement is not allowed when above key is held
- Camera goes first person upon holding the "aim" key

Really, it's the first four features that are really important, though if anybody could achieve all of those then that would be unbelievabley fantastic, and not to mention greatly appreciated.
Anywho, thank you for your time,
DARKHALO2K
valar2006

Post by valar2006 »

good, very good!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
________
AZ engine