[PSP - C++] Loading and Navigating a Simple 3D world?

Discuss programming topics for any language, any source base. If it is programming related but doesn't fit in one of the below categories, it goes here.
DusterdooSmock

[PSP - C++] Loading and Navigating a Simple 3D world?

Post by DusterdooSmock »

Does anyone know of any open source (preferably C++, but C is ok) games for the Playstation Portable that allow the loading and navigating of simple 3-dimensional worlds? The first thing that comes to mind for me would be LameCraft, but I'm curious to see if there's anything better that I should look into, or maybe a tutorial on it somewhere...
andrewj

Re: [PSP - C++] Loading and Navigating a Simple 3D world?

Post by andrewj »

The "Cube" engine? Perhaps someone has ported it to the PSP....
DusterdooSmock

Post by DusterdooSmock »

I did a search on it, and it seems it has been ported to the PSP, it just hasn't been released..
r00k

Post by r00k »

DusterdooSmock wrote:Does anyone know of any open source (preferably C++, but C is ok) games for the Playstation Portable that allow the loading and navigating of simple 3-dimensional worlds? The first thing that comes to mind for me would be LameCraft, but I'm curious to see if there's anything better that I should look into, or maybe a tutorial on it somewhere...
QUAKE?
DusterdooSmock

Post by DusterdooSmock »

r00k wrote:
DusterdooSmock wrote:Does anyone know of any open source (preferably C++, but C is ok) games for the Playstation Portable that allow the loading and navigating of simple 3-dimensional worlds? The first thing that comes to mind for me would be LameCraft, but I'm curious to see if there's anything better that I should look into, or maybe a tutorial on it somewhere...
QUAKE?
I think it would be obvious that I'm looking for something other than Quake, being that this is a forum for the Quake series, and we all know that it exists... :P