frikbot in a mod

Discuss programming topics for any language, any source base. If it is programming related but doesn't fit in one of the below categories, it goes here.
sigboy

frikbot in a mod

Post by sigboy »

i can only a littel bit englisch and i will compile frikbot with normal quake source for mods ect but i dont understand the englisch where iam must copy past the words in the world.qc client.qc and remove the commands in the defs.qc give it any one they can me write here in the forum where that i can do to compile that i have before modifit the weapons to doom2 style for my own maps they i have build

the best where with the frikbot qw option
thanx for help gregor
sigboy

Re: frikbot in a mod

Post by sigboy »

sigboy wrote:i can only a littel bit englisch and i will compile frikbot with normal quake source for mods ect but i dont understand the englisch where iam must copy past the words in the world.qc client.qc and remove the commands in the defs.qc give it any one they can me write here in the forum where that i can do to compile that i have before modifit the weapons to doom2 style for my own maps they i have build

the best where with the frikbot qw option
thanx for help gregor
ok i find out where iam must do the commands inside now i have frikbot compiled for qw and quake1 with doom2 weapons
goldenboy

Post by goldenboy »

good job.