Working on quake mod for psp need help

Non-technical talk about multiplayer and singleplayer gameplay and game design.
behind_you

Working on quake mod for psp need help

Post by behind_you »

First off, if this is in the wrong section, I apologise

I'm working on a quake mod for psp. It's based on Turok and Half-Life because I like those games. I need some help. I can do mapping, modeling, textures and the visuals. I need a really good coder to help with HUD and other things. If you are interested, please PM me. For the record I am not entering this project half-assed. I intend to finish it and I need someone with this kind of motivation as well.

Story:

This game takes place during Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion. You play as a man (don't know what to name him yet) who shares an apartment with a friend. Suddenly a breach opens up in the sky and horrifying creatures start to attack and infect the world. A few months later, your friend suddenly goes missing. You embark on a journey to find him. You explore the city, a military base where all this started, you go to a meat factory, docks, jungle and eventually... (not going to spoil rest). Along the way you pick up awesome futuristic weaponry. The game is like half-life as in, it's continuous play. You continuously see things through the character's eyes. I'm going to make it awesome. With some help, of course. If you are confused about how this game is going to look or the theme of the game check out Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion for N64. Classic game.

Thanks for reading! :D