QuakeME manual

Discuss the construction of maps and the tools to create maps for 3D games.
Rodinius

QuakeME manual

Post by Rodinius »

Is there anywhere on the web where i can find a complete hardcore full instruction manual for QME??? Which i can just download and print off and view in my leisure :P
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

If you're looking for QuakeME, the old skin viewer (version 2.3), before he was contacted to change the name, I can't help you.

But as for QME (3.0+)...

The official site's help section isn't very extensive, but it's probably the best you'll get... Most of the advanced features you kind of have to figure out on your own. People seem to be still uncovered new goodies...
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
Rodinius

Post by Rodinius »

Sajt wrote:If you're looking for QuakeME, the old skin viewer (version 2.3), before he was contacted to change the name, I can't help you.

But as for QME (3.0+)...

The official site's help section isn't very extensive, but it's probably the best you'll get... Most of the advanced features you kind of have to figure out on your own. People seem to be still uncovered new goodies...
yeah that came with it just looking for a bit more for it thats all
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

Well, if someone else has more, I'd like to see it as well :) Though my QME days are probably mostly over, I'd still be interested
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.