9 Days to go

Talk about the Quake Expo and Quake Speed events.
Sajt

9 Days to go

Post by Sajt »

Booth registration will begin on, edit: sometime soon after Monday, one week before QExpo. Get your material ready!

The new site will appear at http://qexpo.quakedev.com then.
Last edited by Sajt on Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
FrikaC
Site Admin

Post by FrikaC »

Blimey
than

Post by than »

I'm pretty psyched about QExpo now. I have nearly wrapped up my first map and I may have time to finish my other map before QExpo is over. I'm looking forward to getting started on my booth now, and hopefully I will have received my starter pack from Yahoo by the time QExpo starts (yeah, finally I will have net access at home!)

Looking forward to seeing the site. Did you manage to get a new site design sorted out in the end, or will this year be using last years PHP and design?
Bank

Post by Bank »

Groovy
"When my name is dropped, it's kinda like a curse word. People react to it in very different ways." -Bank
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

I'm not able to say actually *when* on Monday, however :wink:

edit: Yeah.. er, timezones. Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
Last edited by Sajt on Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

I'll be waiting to see the site go live, I'm pretty excited actually.
I better do some more work on Quake stuff actually, now that I think about it :)
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

Starbuck!
i should not be here
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

than wrote:I'm pretty psyched about QExpo now. I have nearly wrapped up my first map and I may have time to finish my other map before QExpo is over. I'm looking forward to getting started on my booth now, and hopefully I will have received my starter pack from Yahoo by the time QExpo starts (yeah, finally I will have net access at home!)

Looking forward to seeing the site. Did you manage to get a new site design sorted out in the end, or will this year be using last years PHP and design?
We're using a simple new design from Randy. The PHP is also new. (last year's was lacking)
than

Post by than »

I just checked and am still seeing the "coming soon..." message (now with added Shamblers!) The background is a bit funny on the eyes though, as it kind of made my think I had dust all over my screen. Actually, there is a lot of dust on the screen, but that bg makes it look dustier. I do like the grey colour though.

Looking forward to seeing the new design anyway. I can't wait to get to work on my booth once I have seen the main site design.
Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

ditto what Than said, I can't wait for this site to go live!
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

than - keep your eyes on your gmail account, when registration and booth creation is in a beta state, i'd like you to test, along with a few others. i'll send you an email when the time comes, after any bugs that you and the others may find have been rooted out, we will launch the site for public registration and qexpo will start on the 17th.
than

Post by than »

I am watching it, but getting a little worried ;)
Starbuck

Post by Starbuck »

yeah what's going on? I hope it'll be up soon, as I have to go away tomorrow until about halfway through the Expo, so I need a few hours to put up a booth in the meantime.
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

Starbuck - We are currently testing with a handful of people, getting all the kinks out of the system before letting everyone register.

Sajt is asleep at the moment (he stayed up all night working on it, he was working on it when I went to work yesterday, and he just left his pc when I went for work this morning) so the bugs would be fixed later on today when they are found and he has been notified. If time gets to be enough of a crunch, email Sajt ( sajt_and_beans at hotmail) or myself (scar3crow at yahoo), preferably both of us, and we will see about arranging something - dont want anyone missing out if they dont have to =)