New Frikbot Waypoints

Discuss Artificial Intelligence and Bot programming.
Lightning Hunter

New Frikbot Waypoints

Post by Lightning Hunter »

THIS POST IS NOW OUTDATED. PLEASE VISIT AND DOWNLOAD THE DEFINITIVE FRIKBOT WAYPACK INSTEAD!

I've learned a great deal about the Frikbot Waypoints, and have begun adding bot support for many maps that don't yet have it. I am very meticulous about how good the bot support is, and like most bots for most games, feel that they are only as smart as you make them. This post will be updated every time I upload new waypoint files. They are all put up on this site here:
http://tlb.quakedev.com/files/fbxways/
Check the incoming folder to see new waypoints that I finish. The rest are in the main folder. Links to ALL waypoints that I create will be in this post, as well as links to the map files themselves - so expect it to be a very large one! I've also taken the time to put up links for extras related to particular maps - such as .lit files, 24-bit textures, etc.

NOTE: You might have to right click and "save as" for some of the .way files. Otherwise, it might just display text in your browser. Installing these files is really easy. Just put the .way, .wa1, .wa2, .wa3, etc. into your /Maps folder with the corresponding .bsp file. Now load up the Frikbots and play!

Enjoy!

Baldm6: I noticed that people have already done waypoints for all other maps in the baldm series, but baldm6 was skipped - so here it is.
Baldm6 Waypoints
Download Baldm6.zip

Alkdm02: This map was once lost on the internet until I e-mailed Shaun "Kona" Ross about a year ago and obtained a copy. It is now on quadaddicted.
Alkdm02 Waypoints
Download Alkdm02.zip

crcdm1: This is a basic but fun outdoor level with caves. The package was updated by the admin of the FBX Resource cube to be in one convenient package.
crcdm1 waypoints
Download crcdm1.zip

Veddm8: It wasn't too hard to do this one. The bots will rocketjump and use all lifts/teleporters.
Veddm8 Waypoints
Download Veddm8.bsp

Llama_bw: This is a map I downloaded ages ago that seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. I've done google searches for it and found nothing. I went ahead and uploaded the map to Quaketastic for everyone to enjoy. :)
Llama_bw Waypoints
Download Llama_bw.zip

Lunar: One of my favorite old school maps, now with waypoints for Frikbots. If you haven't played this map before, do it now!
Lunar Waypoints
Download Lunar.zip
Update: I have fixed a few minor issues with these waypoints and uploaded a new version on 10/30/09.

Lunar2: The second Lunar map made by the same author. Just as fun as the first one. It was a nightmare getting the frikbots to use the ventilation shaft wind tunnels correctly! They will use all shortcuts in the map.
Lunar2 Waypoints
Download Lunar2.zip
Update: I have fixed a few minor issues with these waypoints and uploaded a new version on 10/30/09.

Cmania: A series of old school castle style maps with very nice gameplay and design.
Update on 10/17/09: I have given these waypoints an overhaul, now that I've learned more since I originally did this map.
Cmania Ways
Download Cmania.zip

Cmania2: Map two in the series.
Cmania2 Ways
Download Cmania2.zip

Cmania3: Map three in the series.
Cmania3 Ways
Download Cmania3.zip

Harpoon: The old classic map finally has waypoints!
Harpoon Waypoints
Download Harpoon.zip

Basewalk: Another old classic base style map with good gameplay.
Basewalk Ways
Download Basewalk.zip

Hookse: Great architecture and gameplay on this map built in '99.
Hookse Ways
Download hookse.bsp

Auhdm2: Now we have waypoints for the second map by Auhsan; great map.
Auhdm2 Ways
Download auhdm2.zip

Schloss: I was VERY happy with the way these waypoints turned out for such a great map. This map has all kinds of shortcuts and pathways, and I somehow managed to get the Frikbots to use them all! I included a link to the 24-bit textures that were made for this map by the author himself, Zaka.
Schloss Ways
Download Schloss.zip
Download 24-bit textures
A screenshot of Schloss for the heck of it:

Nowhere: I don't know how well known this map is, but it sure is fun. It was a major challenge getting the bots to use all the jump pads, but I was very happy with the end result!
Nowhere Ways
Download Nowhere.zip

Stomper: This is and probably always will be my favorite old classic DM map for Quake. Did I mention this map is practically unheard of? I wasn't able to find any download links on google, so I uploaded it to Quaketastic (notice how I love finding maps that are unknown?). This map involved a lot of work for the waypoints. It took 3 way files!
Stomper Ways
Download Stomper.zip
Screenshot:

Yog1dm1: As requested, here are waypoints for this smaller map!
Yog1dm1 Waypoints
Download Yog1dm1.zip

Agenda: Just a nice base map with decent gameplay. Now with waypoints, duh!
Agenda Ways
Download Agenda.zip

Agent: Waypoints added for this map as requested!
Agent Ways
Download Agent.zip

Alcyone: Waypoints done on request! Great base map.
Alcyone Ways
Download Alcyone.zip

Archaic2: A great map that is not extremely well known. The visuals and gameplay are both superb. Uploaded to Quaketastic!
Archaic2 Ways
Download Archaic2.zip

Carddm2: Someone made waypoints for Carddm1, but the second map was neglected. Not anymore!
Carddm2 Ways
Download Carddm2.zip

Chapel: This map is by no means anything spectacular. It's old as dirt, and the visuals aren't up to par to modern maps. However, it has interesting gameplay and was easy to do waypoints for, so I thought what the heck.
Chapel Ways
Download Chapel.zip

Contamin: An old map apparently made for PC Gamer, I always felt the visuals were good. It's a nice duel map.
Contamin Ways
Download Contamin.zip

Dm3rmx: I usually don't like remakes of official maps (you will probably never see waypoints for a remake again from me), but I made an exception for this! The map has unbelievable architecture, and the gameplay is different enough from DM3 that I felt it deserved waypoints. I think this map never got the attention it deserved! Oh, and it is quite big. Waypoints took a little longer than usual.
Dm3rmx Ways
Download dm3rmx.zip

Lundm1: Another requested map. This one is definitely strong in both the gameplay/visuals department.
Lundm1 Ways
Download lundm1.zip

Oma: And yet another requested map! This one was simple and easy to get waypoints done.
Oma Ways
Download oma.zip

Skull: Another great map by Zaka, now with waypoints! A link to 24-bit textures created by MoonDrunk are below.
Skull Ways
Download Skull.zip
Skull 24-bit Textures

Shrimp: What do you know? Another unknown map dug up by me! This one has a very nice flow.
Shrimp Ways
Download Shrimp.zip

Muny05: Yes, a very old classic map. This one is tiny, but is sure to bring a little bit of fun with 1 or 2 bots.
Muny05 Ways
Download Muny05.zip

Ruins: A great map. Nothing more to say. It is quite big - taking 3 way files for the bots.
Ruins Ways
Download Ruins.zip

Bsp: Not the extension, but a map by the title of "Blood, sweet, and piss". pleasant, eh? Great map, nonetheless!
Bsp Ways
Download bsp.zip

Disdm4: A great map released only a few months back. If you like the map, then drop by the Quake One to compliment distrans, the author!
Disdm4 Ways
Download disdm4.zip

Dad: Another awesome map by Zaka, now with waypoints. Link to 24-bit textures below!
Dad Ways
Download dad.bsp
Dad 24-bit Textures

Geodm1: Slick little map with a great flow.
Geodm1 Ways
Download Geodm1.zip

Haunt: Waypoints were previously created for this map by [bta].monster, but I felt they could have been better. I created my own waypoints for the map from scratch. The bots do a better job of getting the Red Armor and using shortcuts in this version.
Haunt Ways
Download Haunt.zip

HouseofPain: A doom2 themed map that I always liked the gameplay of. It was hard work, but I managed to get the bots to go on the roof to obtain all powerups and items.
HouseofPain Ways
Download houseofpain.zip

Ironkeep: A very rare map created by Dilvish. The textures were uniquely created by him. Although they look outdated, the map has a decent appearance and great gameplay.
Ironkeep Ways
Download ironkeep.bsp

Karagee: Another unknown map by Dilvish.
Karagee Ways
Download karagee.bsp

Orthanc: Aaaand yet another rare map by Dilvish! This one uses a similar texture theme as IronKeep. It has some nice outdoor sections. Good luck finding a download link online other than this one!
Orthanc Ways
Download orthanc.zip

Ritual: Just a nice arena with nice visuals. Not much else to say. :)
Ritual Ways
Download ritual.zip

Efdm1-13: That's right! Waypoints for all 13 "Electric Fish" maps by Mr. Fribbles. Each map has been carefully done. No rush jobs here. Please note, waypoints for Efdm10 and Efdm12 were originally done by [bta].monster, but have been heavily modified and updated by me. There were some glaring issues in these two maps previously, like bots improperly using ladders, failing to obtain powerups, etc.. This has all been remedied. I spent so much time modifying the paths that I wonder why I didn't just do these two maps from scratch like the other 11 maps! Anyway, enjoy all 13 maps with what I feel is perfect bot support. :)
Download Efdm1-13 Ways
Download efdm1.zip
Download efdm2.zip
Download efdm3.zip
Download efdm4.zip
Download efdm5.zip
Download efdm6.zip
Download efdm7.zip
Download efdm8.zip
Download efdm9.zip
Download efdm10.zip
Download efdm11.zip
Download efdm12.zip
Download efdm13.zip

Oldschool Pack: This is a small pack that includes waypoints for 6 very oldschool style maps. If you are looking for awesome visuals, this is not the pack to download. The maps in this pack have been included because I remember them being a blast back in the day. Included maps are Ikspq2 (a singleplayer map that I always felt was more of a DM map), Inferno, Ledges, Refine, Sudden, and Marina - a map complete with boats on a dock. Enjoy!
Oldschool Pack
Download ikspq2.zip
Download inferno.zip
Download ledges.zip
Download refine.zip
Download sudden.zip
Download marina.zip

Dad2: Zaka's sequel to Dad. The map is smaller and faster paced, and just as detailed as the rest of Zaka's maps. Link to 24-bit textures below.
Dad2 Ways
Download dad2.zip
Dad2 24-bit Textures

Doomed: A lesser known map by Zaka. I really like the 24-bit textures he released with this one. Link to the textures below.
Doomed Ways
Download doomed.bsp
Doomed 24-bit Textures

Tuhnu2: And another Zaka map! Again, great 24-bit textures made for this small visually appealing map. There is also a .lit file below.
Tuhnu2 Ways
Download tuhnu2.bsp
Tuhnu2 .LIT file
Tuhnu2 24-bit Textures

Effigy: Just a good arena base map.
Effigy Ways
Download effigy.zip

Rapture2: Waypoints are already out there for Rapture, but not Rapture2. There are now!
Rapture2 Ways
Download rapture2.zip

Ztndm6: You actually can find waypoints for this map floating around out there (not on the FBX Resource Cube), but the waypoints were not very good. The bots will now obtain the Quad damage and visit the secret teleporter room with these waypoints.
Ztndm6 Ways
Download ztndm6.zip

Sacredb1: Another very good map by Zaka that was requested. 24-bit textures are included with the map this time.
Sacredb1 Ways
Download sacredb1.zip

Myhouse: A map I found online ages ago that is actually quite different! It's a replica of somebody's house. Normally, something like this would be terrible, but I rather enjoyed the unique gameplay of this map. The inside of the house consists of VERY tight hallways and rooms. There is some Hide n' seek as well as "in-your-face" action. The gameplay might not be for everyone, but I felt it was refreshingly different and enjoyable. Screenshot below.
Update: I have fixed a few minor issues with these waypoints and uploaded a new version on 10/14/09.
Myhouse Ways
Download myhouse.zip
Screenshot:

Strmland: I would argue that this is the most visually impressive map out there for Quake. Seriously, the detail is amazing. This was the last map built by Qurnel. Stop reading and download the map and waypoints!
Strmland Ways
Download strmland.zip

Cmt1b: Monster had created waypoints for cmt1, but cmt1b is slightly different. I used his waypoints as a base, then spent nearly 2-3 hours adjusting and adding waypoints. This map has an incredible amount of trickjumps, secrets, and other such places that bots have difficulties with. In the end, I was very happy with the waypoints. If anyone wants to see a good tech demo of what the Frikbots are capable of - add a bot to this map, and watch him run around with the botcam. Also, download the 24-bit textures below!
Cmt1b Ways
Cmt1b 24-bit Textures
Download cmt1b.zip

Debello: A slightly unknown map that has a nice appearance and good gameplay.
Debello Ways
Download debello.zip

wworld01: I think I chose this map for nostalgia reasons. I remember thinking the western theme was awesome, with a saloon and all. It looks outdated today, but what the heck. I did it anyway. :P
Wworld01 Ways
Download wworld01.zip

Kjdm Pack: This is a pack of waypoints for all the Kjdm maps I felt were good. It contains kjdm2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, and 13. Have fun!
Kjdm Way Pack
Download kjdm2.zip
Download kjdm5.zip
Download kjdm6.zip
Download kjdm7.zip
Download kjdm10.zip
Download kjdm11.zip
Download kjdm12.zip
Download kjdm13.bsp

Misdm Pack: Another pack, this time for all the misdm maps I felt were good. Waypoints are included for misdm5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13. I didn't include waypoints for misdm6 & 8 because Monster already did them.
Misdm Way Pack
Download misdm5.zip
Download misdm7.zip
Download misdm9.zip
Download misdm10.zip
Download misdm11.zip
Download misdm12.zip
Download misdm13.zip

Ztnbase: Whew! I think I can say without a doubt that this was the most challenging map yet. In the end, this is probably my finest waypointing job. The bots will collect all powerups, activate the traps, cross the bridges over lava, and use every shortcut on the map. Basically, they do everything! Enjoy this very large map created by Ztn!
Ztnbase Ways
Download ztnbase.zip

Exdm1: The name speaks for itself!
Exdm1 Ways
Download exdm1.zip

Exdm2: This completes the exdm series!
Exdm2 Ways
Download exdm2.zip

Slimy: An older map by Qurnel.
Slimy Ways
Download slimy.zip

Rpgdm1: A great map released a few years back. I love the texture-set and detail used in this one.
Rpgdm1 Ways
Download rpgdm1.zip

Gencldm6: An open terra/base themed map. I do like the rock formations.
Gencldm6 Ways
Download gencldm6.zip

Gencldm9: Another decent terra themed map.
Gencldm9 Ways
Download gencldm9.zip

Pope Waypoint Pack: This pack contains waypoints for the incredibly awesome Pope series, Pope1-7. As an added bonus, I threw in Pope's speed map, sm84_pope. Pope1, 5, and 7 were originally done by Monster, but heavily modified and enhanced by me. Pope5 alone took several hours of enhancements. :o
Pope Waypoint Pack
Download pope1.zip
Download pope2.zip
Download pope3.zip
Download pope4.zip
Download pope5.zip
Download pope6.zip
Download pope7.zip
Download sm84_pope.zip

Dspdm Waypoint Pack: The dspdm1-7 series. Good thing I got plenty of waypointing experience before tackling this series! Each map took quite a bit of time to complete, due to the complex nature of them. I'm very happy with the way these turned out. The bots will obtain every powerup in every map and trigger most traps/buttons. Enjoy!
Dspdm Waypoint Pack
Download dspdm1.zip
Download dspdm2.zip
Download dspdm3.zip
Download dspdm4.bsp
Download dspdm5.bsp
Download dspdm6.bsp
Download dspdm7.bsp

Bsdm Waypoint Pack: This pack contains waypoints for Bsdm1-8. Please note that Bsdm4, 7, and 8 were originally done by CocoT and Monster, but have been heavily modified and improved by me. I felt I put too much work into this pack and built enough waypoints from scratch to place this pack here instead of my Frikbot Waypoint Improvement thread. 8)
Bsdm1-8 Waypoint Pack
Download bsdm1.zip
Download bsdm2.zip
Download bsdm3.zip
Download bsdm4.zip
Download bsdm5.zip
Download bsdm6.zip
Download bsdm7.zip
Download bsdm8.zip

Chesdm4: Waypoints for this nice little map by Chesire. Not much else to say. ;)
Chesdm4 Ways
Download chesdm4.zip

Damaul4: Just a fun smaller castle map surrounded by the void. Grab the ways!
Damaul4 Ways
Download damaul4.zip

Pdm1-18: The biggest waypoint pack I've released yet! It contains the entire 18 map series created by Tiddles. Some of the earlier ones were harder to create waypoints for, due to all the tricky secrets and trick jumps over the lava.
Rather than putting 18 individual links for these maps, I'm going to just link to an archive that has all 18 of them below.
Pdm1-18 Waypoint Pack
Download all 18 Pdm Maps Here

Ukpak1-9: Another waypoint pack, this time for the entire Ukpak series! All of these maps are absolutely huge, and were very challenging to add waypoints to. I think people should be happy with the results!
NOTE: Ukpak8 has a bug beyond my control in which the Frikbots will not obtain the Pentagram properly (they get stuck behind the bars). I included a patch for the map within the archive that fixes this issue. Read the instructions in the archive for more information!
Ukpak1-9 Waypoint Pack
Download ukpak1.zip
Download ukpak2.zip
Download ukpak3.zip
Download ukpak4.zip
Download ukpak5.zip
Download ukpak6.zip
Download ukpak7.zip
Download ukpak8.zip
Download ukpak9.zip
Last edited by Lightning Hunter on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 am, edited 52 times in total.
Lightning Hunter

Is anybody downloading these? :)

I'm willing to take requests if someone knows of a map they would like me to make waypoints for!
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

Lightning Hunter wrote:Is anybody downloading these? :)

I'm willing to take requests if someone knows of a map they would like me to make waypoints for!
Downloaded wayfiles, downloading mapfiles to try out now. Once I've got everything sorted out, I'll move these to the main folder and fix up crcdm1's wayfiles into a convenient zipfile. :wink:

EDIT:
Something wierd going on with multipart wayfiles not working, I'll see what the heck's going on... (this is in stock FBX B and Hellsmash in stock winquake)

EDIT2: Fixed. Simple matter of loading then resaving first wayfile, must have been some sort of wierd end-of-file text editor goof up.

Now I must wave my lesser magic staff of inside3d to edit your wayfile link locations to crush the eviles of orclike 404's...aaand presto! All incoming wayfiles have been moved to the main folder!
Lightning Hunter

Dr. Shadowborg wrote:
EDIT2: Fixed. Simple matter of loading then resaving first wayfile, must have been some sort of wierd end-of-file text editor goof up.
What was the error in-game? I noticed that whenever I loaded a map and tried to move around before the multipart wayfiles loaded, it would give me a weird error (sometimes different erros) and wouldn't exec the second part properly. Was it the same for you? I need to figure out what causes this when I dump the wayfiles...

Edit: How strange... I compared my waypoints to the ones you uploaded with a program called "ExamDiff", and the only difference it showed is that yours have an extra blank line at the end. the program says they are identical otherwise. Now that I look at other wayfiles, they all have that extra blank line at the end. I guess I'll be adding that line myself from now on.
Now I must wave my lesser magic staff of inside3d to edit your wayfile link locations to crush the eviles of orclike 404's...aaand presto! All incoming wayfiles have been moved to the main folder!
Thanks for updating my original post! I was prepared to update the links when you moved them to the main folder, but you saved me a lot of time. :)

Would you happen to know of a place that allows uploading of DM maps more permanently? My link above to llama_bw is a temporary host and will most likely be gone in about 30 days.
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

Lightning Hunter wrote:
Dr. Shadowborg wrote:
What was the error in-game? I noticed that whenever I loaded a map and tried to move around before the multipart wayfiles loaded, it would give me a weird error (sometimes different erros) and wouldn't exec the second part properly. Was it the same for you? I need to figure out what causes this when I dump the wayfiles...

Edit: How strange... I compared my waypoints to the ones you uploaded with a program called "ExamDiff", and the only difference it showed is that yours have an extra blank line at the end. the program says they are identical otherwise. Now that I look at other wayfiles, they all have that extra blank line at the end. I guess I'll be adding that line myself from now on.
Thanks for updating my original post! I was prepared to update the links when you moved them to the main folder, but you saved me a lot of time. :)

Would you happen to know of a place that allows uploading of DM maps more permanently? My link above to llama_bw is a temporary host and will most likely be gone in about 30 days.
The error was quite strange, for example, on cmania, it would say something like "couldn't exec maps/cmania.wa1br", whereas with crcdm1 it would simply come back with the syntax explaination for using exec. (i.e. like if you just typed exec on the console.)

Regarding map hosting, there's http://www.quaketastic.com though I dunno if DM maps are allowed as I don't see a folder for 'em. Worst case is I'll host llama_bw in tlb.quakedev.com/files/unsupported/ by sometime tomorrow.
Lightning Hunter

The error was quite strange, for example, on cmania, it would say something like "couldn't exec maps/cmania.wa1br", whereas with crcdm1 it would simply come back with the syntax explaination for using exec. (i.e. like if you just typed exec on the console.)
Those are the same errors I was getting! They occurred whenever I moved or tried to press a key while .wa1 was still loading. It's almost as if it messed up the exec fuction and mixed it with some other function. I can't believe a missing blank line at the end of the file would cause that! I just now confirmed it, too. Adding a blank line at the end of the .way file fixes the issue. I noticed that a few.way files have this same issue here, like the baldm series.
Regarding map hosting, there's http://www.quaketastic.com though I dunno if DM maps are allowed as I don't see a folder for 'em. Worst case is I'll host llama_bw in tlb.quakedev.com/files/unsupported/ by sometime tomorrow.
Nice find! I didn't know there was another place to upload Quake files after the Shub-Hub shut down. It seems to me that DM maps should just go in Multiplayer->Maps, right? I'll put it in there for now and update my link above. Looks like I have a place to put all my maps from now on!

That reminds me. There is a WAY file called wot.way on the FBX resource cube, but I could not find a matching level for the life of me! Where in the world can I find this map?
Supa

Post by Supa »

Wow, thanks! I really do appreciate the waypoints for basewalk & schloss, you just gave me an excuse to put off waypointing for a while. :)

If you still feel like taking requests,
agent http://www.quaddicted.com/multiplayer/d ... ?map=agent
alcyone http://www.jbeck.demon.nl/quake/alcyone/
efdm11 http://www.quaddicted.com/multiplayer/d ... map=efdm11
efdm13 http://www.quaddicted.com/multiplayer/d ... map=efdm13
lundm1 http://www.lunaran.com/page.php?id=197
oma http://mpqarchive.pauked.com/index.php? ... _link=4410
sacredb1 http://www.quaddicted.com/multiplayer/f ... credb1.zip
yog1dm1 http://mpqarchive.pauked.com/index.php? ... link=17277

It'd be appreciated, especially waypoints for yog1dm1. :)
That reminds me. There is a WAY file called wot.way on the FBX resource cube, but I could not find a matching level for the life of me! Where in the world can I find this map?
IIRC that Wheel of Time map was from a remake event that took place sometime between 2002 and 2003. I remember someone did a ROTT map as well, I just wish I could remember the name of the pack. :|
Lightning Hunter

Supa wrote:Wow, thanks! I really do appreciate the waypoints for basewalk & schloss, you just gave me an excuse to put off waypointing for a while. :)
I'm glad someone is enjoying them! However, I was hoping I would inspire people to join in! Maybe we can get a whole crapload of waypoints done if some more people start doing them too. I'll look into some of those requests today. You should do waypoints on a few maps with me and post them here! There are too many good maps out there for me to do them all alone. :D

It'd be appreciated, especially waypoints for yog1dm1. :)
I'll do waypoints for that map today. I have another map in mind first, then I'll get to that one (and possibly some of your other requests). I know one series I would like to get around to doing is the old Strafin maps!
IIRC that Wheel of Time map was from a remake event that took place sometime between 2002 and 2003. I remember someone did a ROTT map as well, I just wish I could remember the name of the pack. :|
You wouldn't happen to have these maps laying around your HD would ya? You can upload them to Quaketastic!
Supa

Post by Supa »

You wouldn't happen to have these maps laying around your HD would ya? You can upload them to Quaketastic!
I would if I still had them, sorry. :| Thanks again for the waypoints.
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

Lightning Hunter wrote: That reminds me. There is a WAY file called wot.way on the FBX resource cube, but I could not find a matching level for the life of me! Where in the world can I find this map?
This map was part of CocoT's 3D Classic Games Mapping competition. The map pack (and a mirror for llama_bw) may now be found here:

llama_bw
http://tlb.quakedev.com/files/unsupported/llama_bw.zip

3D Classic Games Map Pack
http://tlb.quakedev.com/files/unsupported/classic3d.zip
Lightning Hunter

Ah, thanks for uploading that for me Shadowborg! The wot map is ok, but the two other maps are quite noobish, I'm afraid. Good find, anyhow. Thanks for the Llama_bw link. If the Quaketastic link shall break, then this is a good backup!

I updated my first post with a few new waypoints, including one of my favorite old classic DM maps that I'll bet few of you have heard of!

Edit: As requested, I did waypoints for Yog1dm1. It was fairly simple, actually. The map isn't very big. More to come later.
Lightning Hunter

Waypoints added for 10 more maps in my original post. Man, that post is going to get too big... Among the new waypoints are many of the requests by Supa.

Edit: aaaaand six more maps. I'm on a role! :P
Dr. Shadowborg
InsideQC Staff

Post by Dr. Shadowborg »

Lightning Hunter wrote:Waypoints added for 10 more maps in my original post. Man, that post is going to get too big... Among the new waypoints are many of the requests by Supa.

Edit: aaaaand six more maps. I'm on a role! :P
Sorry I've taken so long to get these moved to the main folder, as always 404orcs have been foiled!

More than a few great maps in there! I particularly enjoyed the architecture of ruins (this will also give be some ideas of what I should do for one of the SP maps for Hellsmash), carddm2, and using remote detonated dynamites on hapless frikbots in lundm1 was great too! (I was playing these in Hellsmash)
Lightning Hunter

Thanks Shadowborg, you have again saved me from having to update my original post. :D

I've got a massive update! Waypoints have been done for Dad, Haunt, Geodm1, Ritual, HouseofPain, 3 unknown maps by Dilvish, And the grand finale: the entire efdm series! This includes Efdm1-13. Altogether, this update means waypoints for 21 maps! Please see my first post for information and download links.
Supa

Post by Supa »

Thanks again for doing this, it's appreciated. archaic2 is a lot of fun. :)