Castles - new TC (help needed)

Discuss programming in the QuakeC language.
Quarcred

Castles - new TC (help needed)

Post by Quarcred »

Hi everyone!

I'm currently thinking about starting new TC but i need someone to help me with QC stuff because it never was my strong point :)

Also before someone start saing "wha..? another dude with his great ideas who cant even make anything himself!" i want to make sure that you understand that i'm being serious about stuff i wanna make and i dont want to use other ppl to just do dirty work as one may think... i really just need a little help.

Here's few examples of maps i made for quake and doom

simpe map i make few day earlier in about 3-4 hours, never uploaded it anywhere, made it just for fun.

TC for doom i made many years ago (for GZD engline) where was implemented EXP system, money, shops, many new stuff etc.

so, as you can see i CAN make maps for Q and D, but the thing is... i cant really use QC as i mentioned above... i can follow tutorials to implement some simple things but i cant make totally new weapons, monsters, logic and stuff.

So, can someone help me making following:
~7 new weapond, i'll provide mdl and sounds
~10 new monsters, again i'll provide everything what is needed
~10 static entitis like statues, candles and such
new logic - exp system, lvl up, clases etc. I already came up with the simple way to code it but cant implement it myself.
And i'll make all the maps, packs, provide all the files and other stuff.
This TC is about medival fantasy world with magic, mosters and so on.

So I want to ask someone to take part in this TC and help me with things that keeping me from making it!

ps- sorry about my english :) i'm not native speaker.