1 week left

Discuss programming in the QuakeC language.
DarkSnow

1 week left

Post by DarkSnow »

Reminder for those who are interested in a qc competition. The kickoff is on friday in one week. To join in, just send a private reply:

http://darksnow.quakedev.com/
Wazat

Post by Wazat »

I should be ready. Do we have a time of day set? I will probably start work before then so I hope I'll have the time I need.

I look forward to the event!
When my computer inevitably explodes and kills me, my cat inherits everything I own. He may be the only one capable of continuing my work.
DarkSnow

Post by DarkSnow »

Wazat wrote:I should be ready. Do we have a time of day set? I will probably start work before then so I hope I'll have the time I need.

I look forward to the event!
Friday the 27'th at 20:00 GMT the contest will start, as the website will be fully updated with everything.

Wazat, can i count you in? :)
Wazat

Post by Wazat »

Yes, if I can figure out what that time is where I live and it's not during work. :)

Is that 1:00 pm in Mountain Time?

/me feels silly
When my computer inevitably explodes and kills me, my cat inherits everything I own. He may be the only one capable of continuing my work.
DarkSnow

Post by DarkSnow »

Wazat wrote:Yes, if I can figure out what that time is where I live and it's not during work. :)

Is that 1:00 pm in Mountain Time?

/me feels silly
Pacific time is GMT - 8h, so if it will make it easier for you to pin down wich time it is, it will be 12:00am Pacific Time.

But the time does not realy matter, since it will be avaiable during the noon in the us and dawn at europe, and people will have 2 weeks to work on it, so i dont think that it will be such a biggie :)
Wazat

Post by Wazat »

Oh, nevermind then, I was under the impression that it was going to be a few hours only. :) Yes, I can participate.
DarkSnow

Post by DarkSnow »

Wazat wrote:Oh, nevermind then, I was under the impression that it was going to be a few hours only. :) Yes, I can participate.
Oh, no no. You'd get 2 weeks on it :)
Glad to have you onboard