Well I finally had some free time this morning, so I did a preliminary port for DP using my code from Damascus. This source is radically different than the previous builds' in certain ways, so doing a diff might prove a bit tricky. I moved some files around a bit and split others so that things were more tidy. This source also includes my beta test inventory menus and such.
Please note that there are still bugs with DP, like the view moving around (which shouldn't prove an issue with Prydon I think). Also DP is not liking the pics i try to precache for the menu items.. I'm not sure why :\
Anyhoo, plug it in and try "testmenu1", 2, and 3. I will investigate the DP bugs further a bit later..