3DS Max

Discuss the creation of various model formats for Quake engines, and related matters to modeling.
sheilaa

3DS Max

Post by sheilaa »

During an animation in autodesk 3ds max, how do you move the camera around? What i wanted to know was, when an animation is playing or when creating the animation, how do you create a camera and make it move around the animation? For example, during a battle scene, how do you make the camera go around the battle scene? Also, how do you make different camera views during an animation in autodesk 3ds max?
Last edited by sheilaa on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

spam, dont bother replying
Improve Quaddicted, send me a pull request: https://github.com/SpiritQuaddicted/Quaddicted-reviews
DrDire

Post by DrDire »

Lol, I know this is spam, but I am confused as to the motivation behind the spammers that create these posts? Are they automated? Are they made out of an elaborate equation program that types posts involving stuff that the community of the forum reads about? Once they get people posting replies, how do they benefit from it? Do they advertise stuff? Confused.

Anyways, just curious, if anyone knows the answers.
Chip

Post by Chip »

DrDire wrote:Lol, I know this is spam, but I am confused as to the motivation behind the spammers that create these posts? Are they automated? Are they made out of an elaborate equation program that types posts involving stuff that the community of the forum reads about? Once they get people posting replies, how do they benefit from it? Do they advertise stuff? Confused.

Anyways, just curious, if anyone knows the answers.
They'll add a signature with a link pointing to some spammy site.
QuakeWiki
getButterfly - WordPress Support Services
Roo Holidays

Fear not the dark, but what the dark hides.
andrewj

Post by andrewj »

I think these are mainly SEO : make a site seem popular (to google etc) by adding links to it on lots of other sites.