quake guy weapons

Discuss the creation of various model formats for Quake engines, and related matters to modeling.
ceriux

quake guy weapons

Post by ceriux »

hey i was wondering if anyone had the quake guy with the different weapons equipped to him in 3rd person? each as a seperate model?
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

That would be Deathmatch Essentials, found here:

http://www.gamers.org/pub/idgames2/plan ... /dme11.zip
i should not be here
ceriux

Post by ceriux »

thank you leilei
Mexicouger

Post by Mexicouger »

Haha. This thread gave me a laugh. What the heck is the Quake guys name anyway :P
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

It's Quake "Ranger" Guy

Especially since, disregarding the whole story, a lot of old mods often with multiskin keep referring to "Mr. Quake Himself!"
i should not be here
ooppee

Post by ooppee »

Yeah the Quake marine up until Quake 3 was a unnamed hero. Much like DooM guy. In Q3 they still call him DooM however some call him "Flynn Taggart" simply due to the DooM novels.
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

"Ranger" is revisionism. Everyone knows his real name is "Quakeguy". He may be a "slipgate ranger" or something silly like that, but that's not his name.
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

id1 would testify toward Player.
...and all around me was the chaos of battle and the reek of running blood.... and for the first time in my life I knew true happiness.