doom3 to quake1 mod

Discuss the creation of various model formats for Quake engines, and related matters to modeling.
Baker

Post by Baker »

leileilol wrote:
Baker wrote:There are always these GPL footsteps:
This is a copyright infringement project that involves directly copying and pasting one game into another to show off ...don't you realize that?
I do realize that. He kind of sort of got disinvited from posting this stuff from QuakeOne.com by Solecord.

It doesn't mean I won't point out the path of righteousness ... not that many of us will follow that path.

I'm not neutral, I just hold out hope that education will fill the tank of showing others another way ... even if few can walk down that path.

It is true that 1 in 1,000 will follow the right path. But I'm not here to pre-judge which these single individuals are. Look at Solitude, you didn't believe in them, but look at them now.
The night is young. How else can I annoy the world before sunsrise? 8) Inquisitive minds want to know ! And if they don't -- well like that ever has stopped me before ..
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

sean wrote:the reason to post about this mod is mine but mostly its because of seven and other smart and giving people.

why dont you go run to your mom you big mouth all talk though i bet.
Way to bite the hand that would have potentially fed you. A little respect goes a long way, so far 0% has been given from yourself to people you don't even know that could have helped you. There's so many other proverbs that go about saying what i'm saying.
i should not be here
Baker

Post by Baker »

sean wrote:
leileilol wrote:...
what do you know of the process i use?

what mods have you done?
Well ... leileilol did Open Arena.

You know .. .like the mod that comes with some Linux distros and has an entry in Wikipedia. I might add that doesn't even begin to describe leileilol's credentials but that should be a hint ...

/Fair or not fair, you kinda walked into that one ...
The night is young. How else can I annoy the world before sunsrise? 8) Inquisitive minds want to know ! And if they don't -- well like that ever has stopped me before ..
scar3crow
InsideQC Staff

Post by scar3crow »

I think this thread has run its course, I'm gonna lock it for now unless another moderator decides otherwise. I'm not caring for the tone it is bringing about.

Regarding legality and ethics, when in doubt, abide at the least by the legal text included with the content. Inconsistency on enforcing it is not a fatal flaw in a person, but rather an inconsistency and nothing more.

There is no room for insults here, if they aren't at least creative and Quake themed.
...and all around me was the chaos of battle and the reek of running blood.... and for the first time in my life I knew true happiness.