i really need an animator

Discuss the creation of various model formats for Quake engines, and related matters to modeling.
ceriux

i really need an animator

Post by ceriux »

IF there is anyone who can animate and would like the mod iv been working on alone to move any further i need an animator. i just cant seem to do it on my own... at the moment i cannot grasp the concept of it... and i fail horribly at it... if not... i may have to leave the mod alone for awhile or everyone may have to deal with half the features and even less custom content... if you are an animator and have issues with the current player model I CAN make a new one... personally i was trying to get a gears of war type looking player model but i think i fell off some where... (didnt want to copy everything just the shape style.) if you'd like to help and want more information about the mod please contact me. at the time of this post it is 4:08 am tomorrow i have some kind of an interview , but after that my time should be open all day thanks to anyone willing ! (also note if i can atleast get to a beta release all content used when making the mod will be released to the public for community use)

the best way to reach me is through an instant messenger or mirc (best bet is the messenger)

aim - Ceriux or Feuerfr
yahoo - tristful.term