Some practise

Discuss the creation of various model formats for Quake engines, and related matters to modeling.
Jokerzwild420

Post by Jokerzwild420 »

alright here it is..sorry ive been kinda busy/lazy latly so i havent done much computer related things latly but here are the screenshots of it..i rushed thru the end of making it so it didnt come out as good as i wanted it to =/..o well lol ..uv map sucks once again but as i said before i just throw them on there real quick cuz 2 me it just looks like a grey blob without sum sorta texture..well here it is
Zylyx_

Post by Zylyx_ »

looks farily good. Get a hold of LithUnwrap 3D or something like that for easy and proper UV mapping.

Also, do take care when using 3rd party photographs in your textures, coz it could make some people unhappy that their work is being used without being credited, unless ofcourse those are your own textures or the textures have been given to the public domain.
....noodle...
Jokerzwild420

Post by Jokerzwild420 »

alright ill look for that..ceriux told me awhile ago 2 get it but eh..teh lazyness factor...but uhh iduno i just get all images i use from google lol...but thnx for the tip tho !