i bleed! ... forever?

Need help with a tutorial found on InsideQC.com? Post here.
MeTcHsteekle

i bleed! ... forever?

Post by MeTcHsteekle »

alright sence this sections here ill use it ... in the tutorial "i bleed!", i can get it to bleed, but then it wont stop, not after respawn, not after map change, not after your health goes back up past the bleeding point... how do i fix this???? help is apprecated :arrow:
bah
Electro

Post by Electro »

Yeah just looked at that code to see what the problem could be. What a silly little tutorial! Clearly not tested properly at all.

In PlayerPreThink just put something like:

Code: Select all

if (self.health > 20)
    self.bleed = FALSE;
Benjamin Darling
http://www.bendarling.net/

Reflex - In development competitive arena fps combining modern tech with the speed, precision and freedom of 90's shooters.
http://www.reflexfps.net/
MeTcHsteekle

Post by MeTcHsteekle »

bah
mh

Post by mh »

MariaN73 wrote:I have the same question. Im so glad that somebody already submitted the answer. Thank you so much!
I hear you calling MariaN73, can you hear me calling you to save me save me save me from the SPAM. :evil:
We had the power, we had the space, we had a sense of time and place
We knew the words, we knew the score, we knew what we were fighting for
frag.machine

Post by frag.machine »

Are you still bleeding, MeTcHsteekle ? Maybe it's time to find a doctor or at least a band aid.
I know FrikaC made a cgi-bin version of the quakec interpreter once and wrote part of his website in QuakeC :) (LordHavoc)
Sajt

Post by Sajt »

mh wrote:
MariaN73 wrote:I have the same question. Im so glad that somebody already submitted the answer. Thank you so much!
I hear you calling MariaN73, can you hear me calling you to save me save me save me from the SPAM. :evil:
Hehe. I have images turned off (bandwidth concerns) so every time someone uses that smilie it says "Evil or Very Mad" instead. It sounds odd sometimes.
F. A. Špork, an enlightened nobleman and a great patron of art, had a stately Baroque spa complex built on the banks of the River Labe.