Fibix Introduction

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
Fibix

Fibix Introduction

Post by Fibix »

Hello,

We would like to introduce you an amazing tool for 3D real-time interactive visualisations. You can try it and download it for FREE. Let's see our new web page: [link removed by Spirit]

Here is one of our presentations created in Fibix Editor: [link removed by Spirit]
Please note that all this was rendered on the run. No wating for hours or days for rendering.

Thank you very much for your support!

Fibix Team
r00k

Re: Fibix Introduction

Post by r00k »

nice work for a starting team. good luck in the future....

going to the website u have a pro-version that doesnt have a price, but available on request?
I have to give u my email address just to get the price?! fuck that!

the installation of the demo crashed when i didnt want the dx9 runtime to be re-installed on my machine, i have them already...
:/
mh

Post by mh »

r00k wrote: I have to give u my email address just to get the price?! fuck that!
This. It's extremely off-putting. Seriously. Not as bad as having to register for a demo version download (that's true evil) but bad nonetheless.

Now, I appreciate that you may have competitive rates for some sectors of the market and that you may not wish to advertise them, but you can still just give the base price and add a note saying "please contact us for competitive discounts", or similar. Make it easy to buy the product (or at least easier to evaluate if you want to buy it) and more people will buy it; make it awkward, put up obstacles, people won't.
We had the power, we had the space, we had a sense of time and place
We knew the words, we knew the score, we knew what we were fighting for
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

Despite the domain name, this isn't a CG artist site. Not a relevant place to go mass marketing in.
i should not be here