Polls are awesome

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.

What mod should I continue for now?

Blargh
80%
Gargoyle Quake
20%
Stalker
No votes

Total votes: 5

leileilol

Polls are awesome

Post by leileilol »

Blargh - This used to be a Strife wannabe mod where you walk around town, talk to civilians, steal uniforms, etc, till my motivation died for it. I'm thinking about reviving it, but in a whole different idea - a random class mod or so with different playing styles, i.e. Ninja class, Badass class, etc. Sortof like Ultimate Quake, but not like Stalker. It'd probably be darkplaces only or so because of the .alpha usage and the md3 tagging on player models (or should I just restrict it to good ol player.mdl for compatibilty?)

Gargoyle Quake - Some Darkplaces mod/tc I've started a few months ago, and it's Van Helsing-ish. Basically, you can either be gargoyle or human. Gargoyles get to fly, cling on walls, and cast magic from magic crests, while humans are exactly the same as the Quake guys, but with a different model/sound set to match the setting. Perhaps 3 time periods for humans would be in order, i.e. Medieval (Swords, bows), Victorian and Modern (m16)? It's basically a Jeht wannabe, with some item system as well.

Stalker - I did release 1.0 and 1.05 last month, and I wonder if I should continue much further with this one, but I have no plans (on what to do next, that is.)
i should not be here
RenegadeC

Post by RenegadeC »

The one that doesn't feature gargoyles
leileilol

Post by leileilol »

RenegadeC wrote:The one that doesn't feature gargoyles
That leaves two.
i should not be here