DME Source code? (Deathmatch essentials)

Discuss anything not covered by any of the other categories.
Baker

DME Source code? (Deathmatch essentials)

Post by Baker »

Anyone know where the deathmatch essentials mod (DME) source code can be found?

This is the mod where the player weapon is shown in hand and I believe it supports crouching.

I've found the mod, but not the source and the readme.txt file implies the source is available.
Lardarse

Post by Lardarse »

Which version do you have? Reading the readme to 1.1 (the version that SDA have on their QdQ site) gives me no such implication.
Baker

Post by Baker »

Lardarse wrote:Which version do you have? Reading the readme to 1.1 (the version that SDA have on their QdQ site) gives me no such implication.
Perhaps I misinterpreted this ...

"New or altered source code components are included with kind per-mission of the respective authors and owners and are provided with the only intention of facilitating in the integration of this production, or components thereof, with other such freely available and non-commercial productions."
MeTcHsteekle

Post by MeTcHsteekle »

http://qexpo.quakedev.com/uploaded/7/

la_tweak has the dme thing, and the one i got has a source

and dont worry its not a .diff i made sure...{i think} :D
bah
Baker

Post by Baker »

MeTcHsteekle wrote:http://qexpo.quakedev.com/uploaded/7/

la_tweak has the dme thing, and the one i got has a source

and dont worry its not a .diff i made sure...{i think} :D
Actually, after realizing how old the mod is and the likelihood it could be decompiled due to that my interest in worrying about where the source was diminished.

But if you say you have the actually source, upload it and post a link.

DME interests me in part due to the vwep support (although due to Load N Load's work, probably supereceded, but mostly I'd like to see how they did the crouching (IF that is a feature of that mod).

[Yes, even if the mod has crouching I know about the hulls and how it isn't true crouching, etc.]
MeTcHsteekle

Post by MeTcHsteekle »

oh sorry i ment tweek, wich uses vweapon things, i should have been clear on wich source i was talk bit

results of a late-night posting :arrow:
bah